AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-08-07

Under the Sea tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by today.
I've got a quick tutorial for you on how I made my project for our current challenge, Under the Sea with the added twist : Shells. Enjoy!

圖像裡可能有文字

This is what my project looked like:


Step1 : I’ve used Infusion Color Stains from PaperArtsy for all my background color.  Infusions are a dry powder which also have walnut stain pigment mixed in so everything comes out looking distressed and old, yet colorful. 


Step2 : Add a line of GLOSSY ACCENTS Glue Dimensional Adhesive to bottom of paper. Generously sprinkle sand onto adhesive. Allow time to dry and then shake off excess sand and paint with Infusion Color Stains. Stamping with Designs By Ryn Stamps Water Effects 1.


Step3: Stamping with Tim Holtz Stamp set SEA LIFE and Shells Stamps from my friend, coloring with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush. Cutting out my stamped images.


Step4 : Using coral die cut from Sizzix and adhere to the bottom.


Here are the close up of the project.


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope this inspires you to join in our August Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create. Please make sure you head over to the  MIXED MEDIA MOJO CHALLENGES  and see all the wonderful projects the Design Team have created to show you! 

Hugs & Love


Ann





Supplies:







1 則留言:

  1. Lovely creation and I really like how you coloured all your images. Thank you for sharing!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !