AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2016-08-24

you're the friend TAG

Hi everyone,
I made a tag today. Using my favorite stamp sets. Hope you like it.


I paint a tag with picket fence distress paint and let it dry, spray the tag with only a few sprays of distress stain,spray over that with metallic distress stain and mist with water to blend,begin drying the stains with a heat tool,add more spritz little water droplets and continue to dry,the tiny “bubbles” will start to open up in the inks revealing the white base coat of paint. I’ve used Ken Oliver Color Burst for my flowers color.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,

Ann




Supplies:











Proud to enter my tag into the following challenges:



6 則留言:

  1. Ann, how amazing is this?! Really beautiful! The corrugated board base is such a pretty detail and your flowers are colored perfectly. Love your stunning tag! Hugs, Autumn

    回覆刪除
  2. What a lovely tag! Thanks for joining us again at Stempelgarten challenge. Unfortunately, only one link per month and person is allowed in our challenge. So I'm going to delete your second entry. Of course the first one still takes part at the challenge.
    ;-) Alex H.

    回覆刪除
  3. This is such a gorgeous tag Ann. I love the beautiful background and the poppies are just awesome.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    回覆刪除
  4. Lovely Tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    回覆刪除
  5. Gorgeous tag! I love the background you created. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    回覆刪除
  6. Love the tag and the various textures created by layering paint. Thanx for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers!!

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !