AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-12-13

SNOWMAN

Hi everyone,
Do you want to build a snowman? I really want to. But it's a pity, the place where I live is not going to snow. I hope to have a chance to make a snowman with my kids in the future.
I really like the Tim Holtz Blueprint Stamps, so I decided to finish the series of art journal. This is the first. I used Gesso, Acrylic paint, Texture paste, watercolor and Stamper's Big Brush to finish it. Hope you like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day! Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Ann


Supplies:
  • Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps CHRISTMAS BLUEPRINT CMS135
  • Gesso 
  • Ranger Texture paste
  • Dina Wakley Ranger Media Heavy Body Acrylic Paints:SKY,LAPIS,NIGHT
  • Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi 
  • Faber-Castell STAMPER'S BIG BRUSH
  • Sharpie paint white
  • Stencil:Memory Box 88583
  • Archival Ink:Jet Black

Proud to enter my project into the following challenges:

8 則留言:

  1. This is wonderful...love the bold blue.

    回覆刪除
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the dark blue sky and the snow effect around the edges. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    回覆刪除
  3. And thank you for joining us over at Crafts Galore Encore too for our "Anything Goes" challenge!

    回覆刪除
  4. I love snowman and this one is adorable - thanks for sharing your winter project at the STAMPLorations Mixed Media Challenge

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi, Ann, I love your beautiful creation! The texture on the background and the snowman are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    回覆刪除
  6. Beautiful snowman against that striking blue background! The texture is wonderful.

    回覆刪除
  7. Exceptional job with this blueprint stamp! The best snowman out there, way to go!

    回覆刪除
  8. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us in the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. xx Susanne.

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !