AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-10-19

You're.....out of This WorLD

Hi everyone,
For the next 2 weeks (Oct 19-Nov 1),We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog LTSCB #64 - Anything Goes! I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you. I used Cosmo-Nut by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. Hope you like it!


So cute image!!

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :

Prize: $10 gift certificate

TEAM B:
Prize: 2 images of choice to winner

TEAM C:
Prize: $10 gift certificate

Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,


Ann



Supplies:

  • stamp : stampscapes Milky Way Lg, Spiral Galaxy, Technique Tuesday Out of This World
  • Die cut : MFT-691
  • Ink Pad : Ranger Adirondack Lemonade,Stonewashed,Aqua, Ditress Ink black soot,faded jeans,blueprint sketch,chipped sapphire
  • ColorToolBox Stylus Handle,Leaf Blender Stylus Tips
  • Copic Marker
  • Glossy paper
  • Silver paper
  • googly eyes


Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:





14 則留言:

  1. wow fantastic card and image Ann, great make
    Gr Karin

    回覆刪除
  2. What a super fun card! great colouring and I love that element of googly eye!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    回覆刪除
  3. What a great card! I love the background...the swirly looks like he's really in space. Hugs, Robin

    回覆刪除
  4. Great card, Ann -- your background looks just like our galaxy and the google eyes are just the perfect added touch !!

    回覆刪除
  5. he! he! Such a fun scene and I LOve your colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    回覆刪除
  6. What a fun and pretty card! Lovely design and colouring! I like your background.
    Hugs
    Irena

    回覆刪除
  7. Gorgeous background, Ann! It's wonderful to see you playing along in our "Make Your Background" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll come p0lay again next week, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    回覆刪除
  8. OMG, this card is beyond adorable! Love the googly eyes!

    回覆刪除
  9. This is sooooo adorable!! I LOVE your background and that googly eye. He reminds me of a minion. : )

    回覆刪除
  10. What a cute image-rinds me of minions. Love the background!

    回覆刪除
  11. This is so cute! Love the background you created. The googly eyes to make this card fun :o)

    回覆刪除
  12. This is fabulous Ann & such fun!
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    回覆刪除
  13. The colors are so vibrant and fun!
    我也很喜歡星空

    回覆刪除
  14. Ann, I just LOVE your card! The little Martian reminds me of Minions that I find are just too cute for words.
    I love how you created your background!
    Tammy

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !