AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-08-09

Happiness

大家好:
這是個忙碌的周末,沒想到一組Rubbernecker的"Wildflowders in the Wind"印章也可以讓我玩得不亦樂乎。

Hi everyone,
This is a busy weekend, I constantly try various methods to test the stamp set of "Wildflowders in the Wind" by Rubbernecker's Floral Watercolors Rubber Stamps.


這次分享的卡片用輝伯的STAMPER'S BIG BRUSH上色、噴水、蓋印。希望大家喜歡。

 I would like to share a card using Faber-Castell STAMPER'S BIG BRUSH. Hope you like it.




Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love
Ann





Supplies:
  • Stamps : Rubbernecker Wildflowders in the Wind, Penny Black GRATITUDE
  • Faber-Castell STAMPER'S BIG BRUSH
  • VersaFine Onyx Black
  • Spray bottle
  • Sequin
  • MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool


Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:

5 則留言:

  1. Two more beautiful examples Ann. I love the colours of these too - hard to choose a favourite! Di xx

    回覆刪除
  2. 喜歡喜歡喜歡!! I love your stamping , Ann! The added sequins are just the lovely touch! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embellished” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    回覆刪除
  3. 好美哦!非常喜歡你做的所有卡片

    回覆刪除
  4. I love the colors you chose! I They are so beautiful - I think my favorite card ever using this stamp set!

    回覆刪除
  5. 好漂亮哦,我喜歡,嘿嘿~~~

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !